Well, if there weren’t some issues and confusion it wouldn’t be Meade. Turns out there’s some delay in getting the 14″ tubes shipped. Dunno what that means, either in terms of what kind of problem they are having or in terms of how much delay to expect. Meade knows we are splitting the combo, so they offered to ship the mount now and the tube at some unstated future date. I dunno how my buddy Len feels about that. If he cancels I presume that my price goes up to the non-bundle price – and if that happens I’ll need to make other plans. Tomorrow is the last day to order a Paramount MX at the discounted $8000 price so we need to figure this out.